Welcome to Nebdion!
The following terms and conditions set out how to use and the guidelines applicable to using the Nebdion Website, accessible at nebdion.com.
When you visit this site, you are deemed to have accepted the terms of these conditions. Only continue using Nebdion if you wish to be bound by all the conditions and terms outlined in this document.
The following terminology is applicable for these Terms and Conditions as well as the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, as well as to all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the individual who registered on this Website, and who complies with the terms and conditions of our Company. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” are all a part of our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” is a reference to the client as well as ourselves. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer, and consideration of payment that is required for the execution of helping the client most efficiently to meet the client’s requirements regarding providing the specified services under the current law of the Netherlands. Any usage of the above terms, or any other words in the singular or plural, as well as capitalization and he/she/they, are considered interchangeable and hence refer to the identical.
Unless otherwise noted, Nebdion and its licensors have the intellectual property rights of everything on Nebdion. Intellectual property rights remain in the hands of Nebdion. You can access this information through Nebdion for your personal use, subject to the restrictions in these terms and conditions.
It is not recommended to:
- Republish materials from Nebdion
- Rent, sell, or sub-license materials from Nebdion
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Nebdion
- Re-distribute the content of Nebdion
This Agreement begins at the time of this document.
Certain areas of this Website allow users to share their opinions and data in specific areas of the site. Nebdion does not screen comments, edit, publish, or read Comments before their appearance on the site. Comments do not represent the opinions or views of Nebdion, its agents, or affiliates. Comments express the opinions and opinions of the individual who expresses their views and opinions. To the extent permissible by applicable law, Nebdion shall not be accountable for the comments or any damages, liabilities, or costs incurred due to the usage of or posting of or displaying comments on this site.
Nebdion retains the rights to review any Comments posted and remove any Comments that could be considered offensive, indecent, or violate these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and warrant that:
- You are entitled to publish comments on our Website and own all the necessary licenses and permissions;
- The comments do not violate any intellectual property rights not limited to trademarks, patents, or copyright of any third party;
- The comments do not contain offensive, defamatory, libelous, or indecent material that would constitute an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments are not intended to solicit or promote commercial, custom, or current commercial or illicit activities.
You provide Nebdion an unrestricted license to reproduce, use and edit your comments and authorize other users to reproduce, use and modify any of your comments in the forms, formats, or media.
Linking our Content to the HTML0
The following organizations are permitted to be able to link to our Website, but without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors can connect to our Website in the same way as they link to the websites of other listed companies as well as
- Accredited businesses across the System, except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charitable fundraising organizations that are not permitted to link to our Website.
The organizations can hyperlink to our homepage and our publications or other information on our Website as if the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading, (b) doesn’t suggest in any way sponsorship, endorsement, or acceptance of the linking party or its products and/or services as well as (c) is in its context on the linked party’s Website.
We can consider and accept additional link requests from the following kinds of organizations:
- generally-known business and/or consumer information sources;
- dot.com community-oriented websites;
- associations or other organizations that represent the interests of charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Consulting, accounting, and law companies, as well as
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will consider links from these organizations when we determine to approve the request if: (a) the link will not cause us to look bad to our accredited companies; (b) the organization is not associated with any negative record against us, (c) that the value to us from the exposure of the hyperlink is greater than the absence of Nebdion as well (d) the hyperlink is part of the information on general resources.
These organizations may be able to link to our homepage as long as the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) doesn’t misleadingly suggest that it is a sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linked party or the products and services it offers as well as (c) is within the context of the linking Company’s Website.
If you belong to an organization mentioned in paragraph 2. above and want to link your site to our site, we must be informed by emailing Nebdion. Include your name, your business name, and contact details along with the URL for your site as well as a list of all URLs you plan to link to our site and an outline of URLs on our site that you’d like to hyperlink. Please wait a couple of weeks for an answer.
The organizations that have been approved can link to our Website in the following manner:
- We may use our corporate name or
- Through the use of the resource locator uniformly linked to, or
- Use another description for our site linked that is appropriate about the context and the format of the information on the site of the linking party.
The logo of Nebdion or any other image is allowed without an agreement for trademark licensing.
With prior written permission, you should make frames over our web pages that alter the appearance or presentation of our Website.
We will not be held accountable for any information on your Website. You agree to defend and defend us from any allegations that are made on your Website. It is prohibited that any link(s) are allowed to be displayed on any website which could be considered to be defamatory, criminal, or obscene or infringes or otherwise violates or encourages the violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Our Company reserves the right to demand to remove all links or any specific hyperlink to our Website. You agree to take down all links to our Website upon request immediately. We reserve the right to modify the terms of these conditions and its linking policy at any time. By linking to our Website, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of links from our site
If you notice an offensive hyperlink on our Website, for whatever reason, you are welcome to reach us and let us know at any time. We’ll consider requests to take down links. However, we aren’t obliged to do so nor required to answer directly.
We cannot ensure that the information contained on the Website is correct. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information, nor do we guarantee that the Website is open or that the information on the site is kept current.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any claims, warranties, and conditions concerning this Website or the usage of this site. This disclaimer does not:
- limit or eliminate our or your liability for death, as well as personal harm;
- Limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of your or our obligations in any manner that isn’t permitted by applicable law.
- We cannot exclude any of our or your liability that could not be excluded by law.
The limitations and restrictions on the liability described within the present Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) are subject to the previous paragraph and (b) cover all obligations which arise from the disclaimer, which includes liabilities arising from contracts or tort, and also for violation of statutory obligations.
The Website and the information and products are offered at no cost and without charge; we are not responsible for any damage or loss in any way.